Parents Q & A
Get the answers to these questions and more within our Parents Q&A section.
- Can we visit or tour the camp beforehand?
- What emergency policies and safety guidelines do you have in place for the activities (i.e., Rock Climbing, Horseback Riding)?
- If my child is having ANY problems while at the camp, who addresses them and will I be notified?
- What is the food like?
Use or guidebook to learn more about the details about Camp Woodmont and our policies.
- Arrival & Departure Times
- Camp Store/Camp T-Shirts/Group Photo & DVD
- Camper Mail, Packages & Email
- Telephone & Laundry
- Illness or Accident
- Inspiration Times
- Standards of Conduct
- Staying Longer
What to Pack
We’ve all been guilty of packing too many clothes for our kids, and not enough essentials. Lesson learned: pack the right stuff.
What to Pack:
What NOT to pack:
- Electronic Devices
And of course, a list of the most
“I forgot to pack” items for camp:
- Bed & Bath
- Water Bottle!
View our section on "What to Pack" to ensure your child has everything they need and nothing they don't for a fun-filled trip to Camp Woodmont.
Am I Ready? What Parents Should Know About Overnight Camp
Preparation goes a long way in ensuring that not just the child, but the parent feels safe and secure.